Are you looking for How to Download Google Classroom For PC? then you are arrived at the right place. Here we will guide you to download and install Google Classroom app on your computer/laptop easily.
You have to follow the step by step process to install Google Classroom for computer. Don’t skip any steps in the process otherwise it won’t work properly on your PC.
What is Google Classroom?
Google Classroom is a free service for school students, non-profits, and anyone with a personal Google account. It provides for learners and instructors to connect inside and outside of schools. The classroom saves time and paper and makes it easy to create classes, distribute assignments, communicate, and stay organized.
Features of Google Classroom For PC:
- Teachers can add students directly or share a code with their class to join
- Teachers can create, review and mark assignments quickly
- Log in with your Gmail account
- Students can see all of their assignments and study materials
- Google Classroom contains no ads
- Download Google Classroom for free
Why Download Google Classroom For PC?
If you don’t have a smartphone in your pocket then don’t worry you can Google Classroom download for PC. You can install it on your computer within a few minutes. Even you can watch learning videos on your big screen of the computer.
Requirements to Use Google Classroom For PC:
- PC with Windows 10/8/7 & Mac OS
- Android Emulator
- Minimum 4GB RAM
- Minimum 2GB of free disk space
- Of course, Internet connection
How to Download Google Classroom For Windows 10/8/7?
- In order to Download Google Classroom for Windows 10/8/7, You need to download an android emulator on your computer.
- I recommend you, download the Bluestacks emulator Or else you can choose other emulators from our article best android emulator for PC.
- Once you download the emulator on your computer. Go to download the folder and install the emulator that you choose in the last step.
- After installation of the emulator the computer. The emulator icon will appear on your desktop.
- Double click on it and open. It will ask you to sign in with Google account if you don’t have an account then create it.
- Once you set up the Google account on the emulator, You will navigate to the home screen of the emulator.
- Now find the play store icon within the emulator then open it.
- Search for “Google Classroom App” on the search box in the play store.
- Then select the app and click on the “Install” option.
- If you have a Google Classroom APK file on your PC or else download it from any unofficial website.
- After download Google Classroom APK, double click on the apk file to install it on your PC.
- Now you have successfully installed Google Classroom for Windows 10/8/7 PC.
How to Download Google Classroom For Mac?
- To download Google Classroom for Mac, You have to download any emulator from our site.
- You can select the best android emulator for this process. I will recommend you to use Bluestacks emulator on your computer.
- Once download the emulator and install it on your mac. Then open the emulator and It will ask you to sign in with a Gmail account to access the emulator.
- Now find the play store app in the emulator and open it.
- Search for “Google Classroom app” and select the app from the search results.
- Now click on the “Install” button.
- Wait until the installation process done then open it.
- Voila!! Now you have successfully installed Google Classroom for Mac.
Q: Can I Download Google Classroom for PC without using Bluestacks?
A: You can use any other android emulator to use this app on your computer.
Q: How can I watch Google Classroom on PC?
A: Yes! You can watch Google Classroom Live TV on your PC.
Q: Is Google Classroom app Free Download?
A: You can download Google Classroom for free.
Q: Can I download Google Classroom for Windows 7?
A: Yes! You can use it on windows 7 also.
Q: Is it safe to use Google Classroom app on my computer?
A: 100% safe to use Google Classroom on PC.
Using this method you can easily download Google Classroom for PC. Now you can enjoy the Google Classroom app on your computer. If you have any issues while following the process let us know via comment below.